Fischer Men´s skis Touring ,Fischer Verticalp Touring Black / White Men´s skis
With an unrivalled low weight of only 580 grams at 161 this is a secret weapon for racers. Extreme torsional stability through Full Carbon Layer and the Aeroshape lightweight construction. The highlight: with the Weight Tuning System the swing weight and balance are adapted individually.
BECAUSE EVERY SECOND COUNTS - WEIGHT TUNING SYSTEM:
- Weight elements can be individually added and removed to get the best setting in terms of weight, swingweight and balance point for the user.
PERFECTLY ENCASED WITH THE FULL CARBON JACKET:
- The new carbon structure gives you an even better balance of flex and torsion. See it and feel it: the enhanced looks and a considerable reduction in weight compared to existing carbon structures.
AIR TEC TI: LIGHT WEIGHT WITHOUT COMPROMISES:
- The Air Tec wood core has been given an elaborate, offset milled structure which, on the one hand, makes the core 25% lighter and, on the other hand maintains the outstanding ski performance: the outstanding flex and torsion remain the same
- WEIGHT: 580g/161cm
- LENGTHS: 161
- CONSTRUCTION / TECHNOLOGY: SW-Cap, Paulownia; Air Tec Ti
- RADIUS: 43m/161cm
- SIDECUT: 82-64-72
- ROCKER LENGTH & HEIGHT: vo. 230 hi: 60
- SET BINDING: T70016
- WEIGHT TUNING SYSTEM: Weight elements can be individually added and removed to get the best setting in terms of weight, swingweight and balance point for the user.
- CARBON-STRINGERS: Special Carbon Stringers ensure that weight is kept sensationally low with balanced flex and an optimised weight-torsion ratio.
- AIR TEC TI: Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- TOUR ROCKER: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
- AEROSHAPE: Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- EXTRUDED BASES: Extruded base material is very hard-wearing, but does not possess as good waxing properties as sintered bases.
- SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION: Laminated construction with a wooden core and sidewalls to support the edges for highest stability, strength and durability.
- PAULOWNIA WOOD CORE: Ultralight wood used in ski making. Used specially for touring skis - either with cap or sandwich design.
Fischer Verticalp is available with different characteristics. Buy it at Fischer Quality Design UK and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Fischer Verticalp has the official guarantee of the brand Fischer. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Men´s skis catalogue and Touring category.
Fischer - Men´s skis - Touring, Ability level: advanced-expert, Rocker type: tip rocker, Waist width: from 60 to 79 mm, Weight: <1000 gr, Ski package: no