Fischer Men´s skis Touring ,Fischer Transalp 80 Touring Green / Black Men´s skis
SO LIGHT IT COULD BE A RECORD:
- A hot 950 g – and with a touring ski with very good performance and SW Sidewall Construction. This makes the Transalp 80 ideal for consecutive, long climbs which have to be overcome on the way to the highest peak. And the ski is 163 cm long – has the makings of a record, dont you think
ACROSS THE MOUNTAINS WITH THE RIGHT SIDECUT:
- With the 118-80-104 sidecut you ski a radius of 17.5 m (ski length 170 cm) with the Transalp 80. The ski stands out with awesome turns in terrain as a result.
TOUR ROCKER FOR EVERY DOWNHILL:
- The Tour ROCKER is an indispensable feature of the Transalp 80. The shorter contact length of the ski is designed for extreme conditions such as those you encounter on long touring stages. This means the ski is easy to turn and saves energy in all situations.
AIR TEC TI: LIGHT WEIGHT WITHOUT COMPROMISES:
- The Air Tec wood core has been given an elaborate, offset milled structure which, on the one hand, makes the core 25% lighter and, on the other hand maintains the outstanding ski performance: the outstanding flex and torsion remain the same.
- WEIGHT: 950g/163cm
- LENGTHS: 156, 163,170,177
- CONSTRUCTION / TECHNOLOGY: SW-Cap; Paulownia Core; Air Tec Ti
- RADIUS: 17,5m/170cm
- SIDECUT: 118-80-104
- ROCKER LENGTH & HEIGHT: vo. 290/2,5 hi: 110
- SET BINDING: T70115
- CARBON-STRINGERS: Special Carbon Stringers ensure that weight is kept sensationally low with balanced flex and an optimised weight-torsion ratio.
- AIR TEC TI: Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- TOUR ROCKER: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER.
- AEROSHAPE: Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- EXTRUDED BASES: Extruded base material is very hard-wearing, but does not possess as good waxing properties as sintered bases.
- SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION: Laminated construction with a wooden core and sidewalls to support the edges for highest stability, strength and durability.
- PAULOWNIA WOOD CORE: Ultralight wood used in ski making. Used specially for touring skis - either with cap or sandwich design.
If what you need is Fischer Transalp 80, it is right here and for the best price. Fischer promo codes UK has this and other ski products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Touring supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Fischer - Men´s skis - Touring, Ability level: advanced-expert, Rocker type: tip rocker, Waist width: from 80 to 89 mm, Weight: <1000 gr, Weight: 1000-1200 gr, Ski package: no